Sometimes friends wish to book-in more than one caravan / motorhome for the same dates. If this is what you intend, please note that bookings must be made separately. Before booking multiple outfits, we suggest that you phone us to check availability – 01691622951.
- If the dates are shown in green, we have at least one pitch available.
- Dates shown in pink are either in the past, or fully booked.
- Half-pink and half-green dates: if in bold type you may arrive that day, if in normal type you may depart that day.
- Our pitch fee is £14 per outfit per night, including electric hook-up.
- We make no charge for using our Wi-Fi.
- One-night bookings are to be paid-for at time of booking, otherwise we charge a £20 non-refundable deposit.
- Our site is for Caravan and Motorhome Club members only and is restricted to 5 caravans or motorhomes at any one time. You can find out more about the Caravan and Motorhome Club and join by clicking here.
- Arrival is mid-day onwards, and departure is before mid-day: where possible we will try to accommodate earlier arrivals or later departures by prior arrangement. If you want to guarantee a late departure, please book an additional night’s stay, which will allow you to remain on your pitch until the evening.
As a Certificated Location, Birch Hill only accepts 5 caravans or motorhomes at a time. Normally, visitors may stay for as little as one night, but our site is so popular at Bank Holidays, that we only take advance bookings from people planning to ‘stay for or pay for’ more than a just a few nights over a Bank Holiday period. The minimum length of stay varies between 3 and 7 nights, depending on the popularity of the Bank Holiday. Even if we have availability, we may decline your booking if it does not meet the minimum stay as follows:
- Easter – 7 nights
- Early May VE Day Bank Holiday – 3 nights
- Late May Bank Holiday – 7 nights
- Late August Bank Holiday – 7 nights
- Christmas – 3 nights
- New Year – 4 nights
If we still have Bank Holiday vacancies a few days beforehand, then we will accept shorter bookings – if you see a ‘green’ date for 1 or 2 nights over a Bank Holiday, the easiest way to book is to telephone us.