Book your holiday in Shropshire’s beautiful lake-lands!
Sometimes friends wish to book-in more than one caravan / motorhome for the same dates. If this is what you intend, please note that bookings must be made separately. Before booking multiple outfits, we suggest that you phone us to check availability – 01691622951.
The top-row of the booking calendar shows pitch availability for members of the Caravan and Motorhome Club.
In case non-caravanning friends wish to join you on holiday, our booking calendar also shows availability for our en-suite glamping pods.
- Start by selecting the month that you want to arrive, then clicking on your intended arrival date.
- Dates shown in red are either in the past, or fully booked.
- Half-coloured dates: if the date is in bold type and under-lined you may arrive that day.
- If your web browser only shows the first half of a month, slide the drag-bar beneath the calendar to view the rest of the month.
- If you wish to make a booking that spans into another month, slide the drag-bar beneath the calendar to add a departure date in the following month.
- Our pitch fee is £20 per outfit per night, including electric hook-up.
- The minimum length of stay for advance bookings is normally 2 nights (longer for Bank Holidays – see below). If we have still vacancies close to the arrival date, we might accept 1-night bookings to fill gaps in our calendar.
- We charge a £25 deposit the at time of booking, this is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We make no charge for using our Wi-Fi.
- Our site is for Caravan and Motorhome Club members only and is restricted to 5 caravans or motorhomes at any one time. You can find out more about the Caravan and Motorhome Club and join by clicking here.
- Arrival is mid-day onwards, and departure is before mid-day: where possible we will try to accommodate earlier arrivals or later departures by prior arrangement. If you want to guarantee a late departure, please book an additional night’s stay, which will allow you to remain on your pitch until the evening.
Bank Holidays. As a Certificated Location, Birch Hill only accepts 5 caravans at a time. Normally, guests may stay for as little as two nights, but our site is so popular at Bank Holidays, that we only take advance bookings from Club members planning to ‘stay for or pay for’ more than just 2 nights over a Bank Holiday period. This is because many guests use Bank Holidays as part of an extended holiday and would be prevented from doing so if Bank Holidays were reserved by short-stay guests. The minimum length of stay varies between 3 and 7 nights, depending on the popularity of the Bank Holiday. Even if we have availability, we may decline your booking if it does not meet the minimum stay as follows:
- Easter – 7 nights
- Early May Bank Holiday – 3 nights
- Spring Bank Holiday (end of May) – 7 nights
- Late August Bank Holiday – 3 nights
- Christmas – 3 nights
- New Year – 4 nights
If we still have Bank Holiday vacancies a few days beforehand, then we will accept shorter bookings – if you see a ‘green’ date for 1 or 2 nights over a Bank Holiday, the easiest way to book is to telephone us in the week before the Bank Holiday.