Birch Hill re-opens on 2nd December – click on the calendar below to make a booking.
We are in Covid Tier 2 and are only accepting bookings from Caravan and Motorhome Club members who live in Tier 1 or Tier 2 areas.
Sometimes friends wish to book-in more than one caravan / motorhome for the same dates. If this is what you intend, please note that bookings must be made separately. Before booking multiple outfits, we suggest that you phone us to check availability – 01691622951.
The top-row of the booking calendar shows pitch availability for members of the Caravan and Motorhome Club.
In case non-caravanning friends wish to join you on holiday, our booking calendar also shows availabilty for our en-suite glamping pods.
- Dates shown in red are either in the past, or fully booked.
- Half-coloured dates: if the date is in bold type and under-lined you may arrive that day.
- If you wish to make a booking that spans into another month, slide the drag-bar beneath the calendar to add a departure date in the following month.
- Our pitch fee is £17 per outfit per night, including electric hook-up.
- We make no charge for using our Wi-Fi.
One-night bookings are to be paid-for at time of booking, otherwise we charge a £20 non-refundable deposit.Due to Coronavirus unpredictability, we are not currently taking deposits.
- Our site is for Caravan and Motorhome Club members only and is restricted to 5 caravans or motorhomes at any one time. You can find out more about the Caravan and Motorhome Club and join by clicking here.
- Arrival is mid-day onwards, and departure is before mid-day: where possible we will try to accommodate earlier arrivals or later departures by prior arrangement. If you want to guarantee a late departure, please book an additional night’s stay, which will allow you to remain on your pitch until the evening.
As a Certificated Location, Birch Hill only accepts 5 caravans or motorhomes at a time. Normally, visitors may stay for as little as one night, but our site is so popular at Bank Holidays, that we only take advance bookings from people planning to ‘stay for or pay for’ more than a just a few nights over a Bank Holiday period. The minimum length of stay varies between 3 and 7 nights, depending on the popularity of the Bank Holiday. Even if we have availability, we may decline your booking if it does not meet the minimum stay as follows:
- Easter – 7 nights
- Early May Bank Holiday – 3 nights
- Late May Bank Holiday – 7 nights
- Late August Bank Holiday – 6 nights
- Christmas – 3 nights
- New Year – 4 nights
If we still have Bank Holiday vacancies a few days beforehand, then we will accept shorter bookings – if you see a ‘green’ date for 1 or 2 nights over a Bank Holiday, the easiest way to book is to telephone us.